Monday, May 25, 2009

a story about a sandwich


Sometime mid last year I made myself a sandwich, it was made up of a few left over bits and pieces in the fridge. It had semi-dried tomatoes, avocado, artichoke and lots of other yummy things. I sat down with my made sandwich and turned on the telly for a little lunch break, I think the Ellen show was on.

I really enjoyed eating that sandwich and was very disappointed that there were no more ingredients to make another one. I began to contemplate going to the shops to buy more ingredients and although it was raining outside I wasn't deterred, my decision was made.

Then to my absolute amazement and shock I looked down to take my plate to the sink and noticed I had only eaten half the sandwich, I still had the other half on the plate! Hurrah! - true story!

More words and pictures are over here! : )

11 comments:

CurlyPops said...

You just made me laugh out loud!

Angela said...

Yay! I'm glad a give you a smile Miss Curly Pops :)

xox

Leaves of the family tree said...

GOOD STORY!!!

Angela said...

Hello Sew Hum!

Thank you, I was a little anxious about writing it, you know cause it being about a sandwich and all but I'm glad it turned out OK : )

pepper said...

hahaha! know of this happening, but I am always doing it in reverse, expecting the other half of a lovely sandwich to find that I've actaully already eaten it! Your way is much better :)

danielle said...

that is HILARIOUS!! the ultimate BLISS! ...thanks for cracking me up: )

Evie said...

hehe too funny, what a lovely surprise to see more on your plate : )

Juddie said...

Tee hee! You crack me up!

Hello Sandwich said...

You are just the cutest thing ever! That made me smile! Wish I was coming to Tokyo with you next month!
Lets meet one day soon anyway!
Love Love
Hello Sandwich
xxx

Kate Moore said...

Great. Great. Great story. I love when that happens, even more when it's something I really love. Cheese and bread and dip. Actually, maybe not that. Made myself sick on it Friday night. True story. Ta for adding your cheer to the op shopping cheersquad.

Rachel said...

I have done that before...