Monday, February 25, 2008

a scary ebay story


Today I received a parcel in the post, I recognised the username on the back of the parcel and thought to myself it was from a blogger that had arranged a mini swap recently.

When I opened the parcel I was totally amazed... how did she know I was looking out for Australiana tea towels? Perhaps Allison who very generously sent me some tea towels last week knew her and told her?? I was dumbfounded but very happy. Then I remembered I actually bidded for and won the tea towel on ebay last week...

9 comments:

Kylie said...

I love this tea towel - then again I love anything with Australian bird images on it
- Kylie

Little Munchkins said...

That is funny!

Jodie said...

LOL - at least you figured it out.
I am loving the Miss Australia's.

Stacey said...

So glad to see that I am not the only one that this happens to. In my case, it usually ties in with a Saturday evening spent at home with a few glasses of wine.
Ebay + wine = bad.

CurlyPops said...

That hilarious. The trouble is that there are too many real names, pseudo names, alter ego names, & aka names to remember between blogging and ebay. I also get packages addressed to my that my boyfriend has bought on ebay so I get all excited and open them only to find second hand car parts.

Cath said...

If only the bank balance could be so forgiving of memory....

zoesquid said...

I agree - very very scary. Its happened to me too!

Lark said...

Hee hee! My problem is that I frequently buy the same magazine twice - I will buy a mag in the newsagent, glance at it, bury it on my desk to read later, then buy another copy a few days later before thinking 'hang on, this looks familiar...'! I have done this so many times!!

Ax

pungsnotded said...

Very funny, this sounds like something that would happen to me!