Wednesday, May 18, 2011

the colours of autumn



Autumn is by far my most favourite time of year. The colours and hues inspire me to create, read and contemplate. I must say I am feeling very creatively frustrated this year, my little active Luka allows little time for myself. We do get out for short walks that allows me to soak up all those beautiful colours.

I did steal some time to make a yummy pumpkin and chickpea salad for lunch, I found the recipe here. And I did finish my bootie... photos to come!

3 comments:

Lark said...

Oh yum, I am going to try and make that salad, thanks! xx

fifi said...

tell me about it....my 5 month old has my hands tied!!! and any moment of respite i may have (totally minimal!) i just blob! and yes - autumn is totally my fave! oh and i nearly bought my little one that hat the other day! they didn't have the greyish one in her size and i'm so over pink......

Juddie said...

mmmm - so lovely! I love Autumn too!