Saturday, June 13, 2009

kokeshi


This morning I went to a Japanese Salvation Army store, it's only open on Saturdays from 9-1. It was much bigger than I expected in fact it was like a mini version of the Camberwell markets. There was a big selection of ceramics, kimonos and bric brac.

This is what I walked out with (*^-^*)

Wooden Kokeshi Doll $3.75
Thermometer ('cause even one needs one of those)! $3.75
1 x very large blanket (shall be posted back by sea) $12.50




I will be posting directions and tips to all my favourite hot spots when I return!

4 comments:

Anna said...

what a good find, i love kokeshi, i remember seeing them at the sunday market near ometosando drive but they were far more expensive. Will take notes when you post irection!

Mal said...

Must have directions!! please, please, please???!

I'm going in a few weeks. can I can't wait!

Angela said...

Hi Mal, I will go over the directions with my friends tonight who went along with me so I can pass on the correct information to you. I'll let you know asap :)

AMCSviatko said...

Please accidentally post blanket to me ;-)