Monday, September 29, 2008

on this particular day



On this particular day, Allison headed off to Cambridge and I stayed on to explore London. With no particular plan in place I wandered around South Kensington where I had spotted an interesting trio. Quite fashionably dressed and with an air of fame and purpose, I was compelled to follow. Within two minutes of walking behind the well dressed trio I was led to a London Fashion Week event.

With paparazzi and fashionistas milling I began to wonder if a) Madonna could show up and b) is the guy from the Sartorialist here?

To be continued...




4 comments:

boobook said...

these are wonderful Angela!!

Maureen Reynolds said...

Ah quirky fashionable London. And such sunlight!!!

Mona said...

Wow you are brave, I would have done the same thing, I once followed a well dressed older lady into a off the beaten path resale shop. I loved her scent which was Cabotine I wanted to ask her what sort of scent she was wearing, I think she knew I followed her, she smiled when she saw me come in after her.

Kelly said...

popped over from sum of mum. Hi. nice blog. just had to comment here; i LOVE fashion watching in Europe. somehow, europeans can 'get away with' a lot more quirky individuality', dont know if they carry it off better or its just a misperception which says more about me, LOL.