Wednesday, April 09, 2008

on my desk


Today's desk is the ever so functional dinning table. I do all my sewing from the dinning table as there is much more light and space to sprawl out on. Thank goodness for patient partners!

On my work station today is

A gorgeous photo & article of Miss Pip from Meet me at Mikes in yesterday's Herald Sun.
Baboshka dolls counted cross stitch kit from DMC.
Cute trim from superbuzzy.
Nice new fabrics from Amitie Textiles, of which I made a doll for a friend.
Free to download bookplates from the very generous Emily from Inside A Black Apple.
Heart trim from Clegs.
Stork scissors, heart buttons, mobile phone and a screwdriver.

For more on my desk-ness pop over to Kirsty's blog to see who else is playing! You can join too! And for a sneak peek into this weeks This is theme pop over to Lily and Agathe. It's another good one!

7 comments:

Kirsty said...

Screwdriver - are you up to a little boy meets girl craft too? So much loveliness today Angela.

meetmeatmikes said...

Oooh! Look at that heart trim! Supercute! xx

CurlyPops said...

So many pretty things to look at on your desk today!

Jogirl said...

Hey there, would love to join your on my desk and other weekly themes, how do I join.
Thanks

Kitty said...

Taking over the dining table... something we're all akin too. I love the fabric of the miss buttons.

boobook said...

where did you get the sauso fabric from?
miss buttons looks super cute too!!

Veronica said...

Hello,
hey I just arrived here from Lucy Locket after reading her "this is" post. How do I join in?