Tuesday, November 13, 2007

status report


My first ever crazy log cabin cushion is coming along. My stitching is lets say 'not straight' but I'm loving the 'i wasn't made in a factory' look and feel. My goal is to have it completed by the end of the week. I've caught the log cabin fever and I have a couple in mind for xmas presents and upcoming new baby arrival presents.

I have my Mum coming to visit for a week : )

It's great having family and friends coming to stay because my house gets the biggest clean it's had in lets say 'a long time'.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE log cabins! And yours is just gorgeous - great mix of colours and fabrics :-)

meetmeatmikes said...

How's ya stitching going, Ms Angela?! Time is a hard thing to come by sometimes, huh?! Looks gorgey-porgey already!

Dees said...

Good job!!!It looks like you have been doing this for ages.You can not tell this is your first at all

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, what more needs to be said.
Can't wait to see the finished product.

Corrie said...

looks fab but be careful! I've made over 8 or so because they are highly addictive! I'm almost finished the 16 I've made also for a bed quilt for my little keira! I was a bit sick of them by number 12!

Corrie;)

Septembre said...

it is lovely!!!!!!