Tuesday, November 13, 2007

status report


My first ever crazy log cabin cushion is coming along. My stitching is lets say 'not straight' but I'm loving the 'i wasn't made in a factory' look and feel. My goal is to have it completed by the end of the week. I've caught the log cabin fever and I have a couple in mind for xmas presents and upcoming new baby arrival presents.

I have my Mum coming to visit for a week : )

It's great having family and friends coming to stay because my house gets the biggest clean it's had in lets say 'a long time'.

6 comments:

jhoanna said...

i LOVE log cabins! And yours is just gorgeous - great mix of colours and fabrics :-)

Meet Me at Mikes said...

How's ya stitching going, Ms Angela?! Time is a hard thing to come by sometimes, huh?! Looks gorgey-porgey already!

Dees said...

Good job!!!It looks like you have been doing this for ages.You can not tell this is your first at all

Fiona @ Dragonfly-Crafts said...

Just beautiful, what more needs to be said.
Can't wait to see the finished product.

Corrie said...

looks fab but be careful! I've made over 8 or so because they are highly addictive! I'm almost finished the 16 I've made also for a bed quilt for my little keira! I was a bit sick of them by number 12!

Corrie;)

Virginie said...

it is lovely!!!!!!