Wednesday, September 05, 2007
7 random things about me
I have been noticing alot of my personal emails have been automatically ending up in my spam folder. Once I had discovered this I sat down and found a treasure of misplaced emails. One such email was from Pei Pei, such a talented, talanted lady! She tagged me maybe 4 months ago for 7 things about me. So 4 months on here it is!
1. I left school in year 10 to become a motor mechanic, my application for an apprenticeship was declined by the Townsville City Council. I went back to school. I had never seen Neighbours as Townsville wasn't ready for it back then, so Charlene was not an influence of this decision.
2. When I was studying Psychology four years later, I failed Intro to Computing. (that sounds wrong).
3. I studied Graphic Art as a mature age student and won the title of Student of the Year in Graphic Art 2000.
4. I once bought a little duck from a market, took it home, filled up the bath tub and watched it paddle around the bath. My landlord said I couldn't keep the duck so I took it back to the market. (Is that wrong?)
5. Last week I spent ALOT of money on a Nancy Bird bag. (Is that wrong?)
6. My partner proposed to me this year on Boxing Day. I want to elope. (Is that wrong?)
7. A few years ago I filled out an application for a Spotlight membership, nobody was looking so I ticked Dr as my title. (Is that wrong?)